The Mohawk Manufacturing Company respects your privacy and the purpose for which our site visitors provide us information. We do not share, sell, or rent any of the information collected to any third parties and do not intend to do so in the future.
If you request or submit information to The Mohawk Manufacturing Company by sending an e-mail via the "mail to:" function or filling out a "request for information" form, we may save your e-mail address as well as any other information you may provide. This information may be used to contact you in the future by mail, e-mail, or phone to convey information about The Mohawk Manufacturing Company solutions or services that we feel may benefit you. Your e-mail and other information you provide will not be sold to any third party.
Information Collected by Others
Updating, Correcting, and Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to have your personal information removed from The Mohawk Manufacturing Company, please send an e-mail via the feedback form, with "remove personal information" in the subject line. To update, change, or correct your personal information, please send an e-mail via the feedback form with the appropriate changes.
Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information
The Mohawk Manufacturing Company may disclose information when legally compelled to do so; in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
Periodic Policy Changes
Q1 Certifications - Raw Material
With each shipment, Mohawk Manufacturing requires mill certification to the required material specification. The material will not be accepted without the required certs with the materials lot# identified. None of the materials used can be conflict minerals or counterfeit materials. Also please review for additional requirements such as Rohs, mercury free, etc.
Q2 Certifications - Purchased Product
With each shipment, Mohawk Manufacturing requires a Certificate of Conformance and if necessary the material mill cert and any outside process certifications. The product will not be accepted without the required certs. None of the materials in the product can be conflict minerals or counterfeit materials. Also please review for additional requirements such as Rohs, mercury free, etc.
Q3 Certifications - Outside Services
With each shipment, Mohawk Manufacturing requires a Process Certificate of Conformance to the specification on the P.O. The product will not be accepted without the required certs.
Q4 Shipment Delays
Supplier agrees to provide us timely written notice of his/her inability to maintain the shipment schedule.
Q5 General Packaging and Preservation Procedures
Unless specific instructions are required, product shipped to Mohawk Manufacturing must be delivered, packaged and preserved to prevent damage.
Q6 Other Mohawk Manufacturing Purchase Order Requirements
- The supplier must maintain their measuring and test equipment that is traceable to The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and calibrated per ANSI Z540, ISO 17025 or ISO 10012.
- The supplier must maintain product identification and status and if required lot traceability throughout manufacturing, inspection and test.
- The identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
- Requirements for design, test, inspection, verification (including production process verification), use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by Mohawk Manufacturing and as applicable critical items including key characteristics.
- Requirements for test specimens (e.g. production method, number, storage conditions) for design approval, inspection, investigation or auditing.
- Requirements regarding the need for the supplier to:
-notify Mohawk Manufacturing of nonconforming product,
-obtain Mohawk Manufacturing approval for nonconforming product disposition
-notify Mohawk Manufacturing of changes in product and/or process definition, changes of suppliers, change of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain Mohawk Manufacturing approval, and
-flowdown to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements
- Record retention requirements of 5 years min, and
- Right of access by Mohawk Manufacturing, their customer, and regulatory authorities to all applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- Foreign Object Damage Prevention (FOD). Product must be free from any contamination.
Q7 1st Article Inspection
If called out on the P.O., a 1st article is required for prototype and first production run.
Q8 Shelf Life Procedure
It is the supplier’s responsibility to identify and verify articles, components and/or material being capable of quality degradation with age and shall include shelf life data with each shipment as it relates to the completed articles. Shelf life shall be more then 90% as received by Mohawk Manufacturing.
This policy statement is made in the name of The Mohawk Manufacturing Company and is effective as of November 1, 2007. This statement does not create an agreement between The Mohawk Manufacturing Company and users, and as such, does not create any legal rights for any party.
For inquiries contact:
The Mohawk Manufacturing Company
1270 Newfield Street
Middletown, CT 06457